MP Police GK will help you to perform well in the written test of the MP Police General Knowledge. If you had applied for the post of the Madhya Pradesh Police Constable, SI and Drivers then you should check out the MP Police GK.
We had included the latest MP GK in Hindi as well as the current affairs of the Madhya Pradesh State. These general knowledge are taken from online resources of the MP General Knowledge and newspapers. You can also check out our previous MP General Knowledge files from the below given links. Check out official MP Police Syllabus Here Official Website.
- Top 100 Madhya Pradesh General Knowledge Questions and Answers.
- MP GK in Hindi & General Knowledge & Current Affairs MP.
MP Police GK – Constable & Sub-Inspector Questions and Answers
The most of the revised questions and Answers for the Madhya Pradesh Police GK will be listed below. These questions and Answers will help to crack the written & online examinations of the MP Police Constable & Sub Inspector. Check out the below written most important MP Police GK:
1. Which is the National Tree of Madhya Pradesh?
2. Where is the cotton research center located in the state of Madhya Pradesh?
3. In which area is the Akhil Bharatiya Maharaj Veer Singh Dev Award awarded by Madhya Pradesh Sahitya Parishad?
4. What type of marble is obtained from the Bheda Ghat area of Madhya Pradesh’s Jabalpur district?
5. When did the State Women Commission of Madhya Pradesh be formed?
Ans: in 1998.
6. In Madhya Pradesh, Iqbal honor is given for which area?
Ans: Creative Urdu Writing.
7. Which fort is said to be the fort of the princely state of Madhya Pradesh?
8. What is Madhya Pradesh’s place in terms of area in the country?
9. What is the joint project of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
Ans: Bahvan Thadi.
10. How many assembly members are in Madhya Pradesh?
11. Which district of Madhya Pradesh seems to be the seat of Bhagoria?
12. Pithampur is called India’s Detroit, in which district it is?
13. How many Lok Sabha members are there in Madhya Pradesh?
14. In which state are the Mahadev hills?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh.
15. How many different national airports are there in the state of Madhya Pradesh?
16. How many states have the limits of Madhya Pradesh state?
17. Which is the smallest district in the region of Madhya Pradesh?
18. When was the establishment of Madhya Pradesh?
Ans: November 1, 1956.
19. Which river has the Bargi project established?
20. Which state of India is called the mother of rivers?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh.
21. Which is the state capital of Madhya Pradesh?
22. Which is the largest coal sector in Madhya Pradesh?
23. What is the height of the tallest pebble in Madhya Pradesh?
Ans: 1350 meters.
24. In Madhya Pradesh, where are the remnants of uranium found?
The MP Police GK will be updated on the regular basis. The candidates who had applied for the post of the MP Police & Sub-Inspector can check out the Madhya Pradesh GK to crack the online based or written test of the MP Police.